Welcome to the official website of Naomi Sarna Designs, Throughout the Site, the terms “we,” “us” and “our” as well as “Naomi Sarna” and “Naomi Sarna Designs” are used to refer to Naomi Sarna DBA Naomi Sarna Designs (NSD). The website sometimes referred to as the “site” is for your personal, noncommercial use. It is subject to the following Terms and Conditions listed here. Your use of this website signifies your acceptance of these terms. We may change these terms and conditions on occasion without notice. We will post the new version on the website at that time. Your continued use of the website will signify your acceptance of those new terms.
The entire content of the website, including all jewelry designs, copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights contained therein, including the use of the name “Naomi Sarna” and “Naomi Sarna Designs”, is the sole property of Naomi Sarna Designs. You are permitted to copy, transmit, and to use the material on this site only for the purpose of buying or ordering products from Naomi Sarna Designs. You are not entitled to copy, reproduce, transmit, display in public, create derivative works from, or otherwise commercially exploit such material. All intellectual property rights in the products belong to Naomi Sarna Designs.
Photos may be used but you must get written approval from NSD.
Digital social sharing of website images or content via Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook is permitted but must contain publicly readable and functioning hyperlinks to the original content found on this site and whenever practical include publicly readable text with the content reading “Copyright: Naomi Sarna Designs” or “Credits: Naomi Sarna Designs”.
We make every effort to give you an accurate description of our jewelry on this website. However, images may not be to scale, and colors are shown are as accurate as internet technology allows and will vary according to the make and settings on your individual computer. We measure and describe each piece as accurately as possible.
The items on this site are a selection of jewelry by Naomi Sarna.
Most of the jewels on this website are one of a kind pieces. Similar pieces may be available. Prices fluctuate according to market conditions and availability of materials.
If an item needs repair immediately contact Naomi Sarna Designs at firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions on how to proceed.
Naomi Sarna will create custom Art Jewels upon request. A custom piece involving multiple components, or a large carving, may take a year or longer to make. If you commission a carving, size and complexity will determine how long it takes to complete.
To commission a piece, contact Naomi Sarna for a personal consultation, email@example.com; 212.727.7967.
Once you have agreed to commission a Naomi Sarna Art Jewel, a 50% down payment will be required before starting the commission. Another 25% will be due after the item is halfway completed and the final 25% will be due upon completion of the piece. Naomi Sarna will send progress photos as it is being created.
Shipping is free for any jewelry piece over $10,000 if it is in the continental United States. Carvings may require an extra fee, depending upon size of the piece and where it is going. There will be additional charges for all pieces for overseas shipping.
Each Naomi Sarna Art Jewel is a precious object made from the finest materials using the highest standards of production. Naomi Sarna jewelry is handmade. No two items will ever look exactly alike even those of the same style. Many of the gemstones have natural “birthmarks”. Handmade natural objects and variations are often emphasized as part of the artwork.
Returns for refund or exchange:
We want you to be pleased with your order on naomisarna.com. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us immediately. Commission pieces are not returnable.
- Please inspect your order immediately upon delivery. In the unlikely event the item in your order is significantly not as described or has been damaged in transit, please contact us either by email or by phone: firstname.lastname@example.org, 212.727.7967.
- You must contact Naomi Sarna before shipping your item for return.
- Your piece must be received by Naomi Sarna within 3 days of receipt of your purchase. Overseas returns must be initiated within three days. Naomi Sarna Designs must be notified in advance of the return shipment.
- The item must be returned in the same condition as when it was received.
- Note the reason(s) in writing for the return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a refund of your payment.
- Be shipped at the Customer’s expense, via a trackable delivery service and insured at full retail value. The customer is fully responsible for the product until it is received by Naomi Sarna Designs.
- Be packed properly in order to avoid loss or damage; the customer is responsible for the condition of the goods as received by Naomi Sarna Designs.
- It is important to keep all packaging materials or take photos before they are discarded.
- Rings that have been custom-sized, or otherwise customized, cannot be returned.
- Custom commissioned pieces are not returnable.
Naomi Sarna Designs will not accept any unauthorized returns of merchandise. Unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the Customer at the Customer’s expense.
Repairs & Alterations:
- All repairs and alterations of Naomi Sarna jewelry must be performed by Naomi Sarna Designs.
- Naomi Sarna Designs is not responsible for any of its merchandise that has been adjusted, repaired, refinished or altered in any way by anyone except Naomi Sarna.
- To start the process, please email email@example.com with your phone number and the best time to reach you. Please include a clear description of what repair is required.
- Naomi Sarna will advise the time frame and cost of any repair or alteration by email once your item is received in our New York office.
- Customer approval and any applicable payment must be received before Naomi Sarna will commence any repair or alteration.
Each Naomi Sarna jewel is a work of art and requires care to avoid damage.
- Always put the jewel on while over a soft flooring or surface to avoid damage or breakage if it is dropped.
- Never clean in an ultrasonic cleaner. Gently clean with a clean, damp, soft cloth.
- Store the jewel in its own box or pouch to avoid scratching by other jewels.
- Do not wear the jewel in chlorinated water or salt water as it may damage the stones, metal, or piece.
- Do not wear your jewelry while washing dishes, or doing other household chores using cleaners, detergents, bleach, or abrasives as they may damage the piece.
- Please do not wear jewelry while doing any activity where the piece may become abraded by detergents or abrasives.
- Do not wear in the shower or while bathing.
- Avoid wearing jewelry while playing sports.
Pearls require special care in addition to the pointers mentioned above:
- Wipe your pearls with a soft dry cloth after each wear to avoid a build-up of oils from your skin.
- Always put your pearls on last, after you have put on your make-up, perfume, hairspray or lotion.
- Store pearl necklaces flat and in a pouch or fabric-lined box away from other jewelry that may scratch the pearls.
For a three-year period, Naomi Sarna will clean your jewels for free. You must contact us to make arrangements: firstname.lastname@example.org.